What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They can be used to remember your preferences, track your browsing habits, and help websites function properly.
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Provide you with personalized content and recommendations
- Improve the speed and security of our website
- Analyze how our website is being used and improve it based on that information
What types of cookies do we use?
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and only last for the duration of your visit to our website. They are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device after you have visited our website, and are activated each time you visit the site. They are used to remember your preferences and settings, and help us to improve our services.
We may also use third-party cookies, which are placed on your device by a third-party service provider, such as Google Analytics or Facebook. These cookies allow us to track your browsing habits and show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings on your web browser. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is placed on your device. Please refer to your browser’s help section for more information.
Please note that if you choose to block or delete cookies, some features of our website may not function properly, and your user experience may be affected.
Last updated: 06/12/2022